EUDOXIA PRESENTSWORLD OLYMPIAD 2022
World Olympiad 2022 will give the opportunity to the School Students of 193 countries of the World to appear in Live International Examination for securing good score and they can avail the Scholarship of USD 300 or INR 21000 (Twenty One Thousand) with one Computer Laptop as the winner of the Olympiad. Again each and every student will receive their World Rank e-Certificate of the World Olympiad 2022 Examination.
Date of World Olympiad: 30th October (Sunday), 2022, Time: 11 am to 11.30 am (Slot No.1), 12.30 pm to 1 pm (Slot No.2), 2 pm to 2.30 pm (Slot No. 3), 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm (Slot N. 4), 5 pm to 5.30 pm (Slot No. 5) (MCQ Online Examination with Video On Mode Only)
SCHOLARSHIP and PRIZES
FIRST PRIZE: One Laptop
Scholarship: Indian Rupees: Total: INR 21000 with One Laptop
In Case of International Winner: Total: USD 300
Location: New Castle, USA and New Delhi, Guwahati, India (Online Video On Mode Examination)
Help Line: +91- 8787318074/ +1-6468494696 (WhatsApp Available)
Office Hours: Mon-Sat: 9am – 6pm
WORLD OLYMPIAD 2022
Given the current climate of fierce competition for work, Eudoxia Research Centre is working tirelessly to prepare students for their future professional endeavours. Forms of research and innovation for students, including inventions, service-learning, cooperative education, entrepreneurship, IQ Test and innovative ideas are increasingly used to augment traditional teaching tools particularly for International School Students. This World Olympiad Examination describes a LIVE VIDEO ON ONLINE EXAMINATION method that explored academic, professional and innovation challenges faced by international students in this Digital World.
Rules and Regulations
WORLD OLYMPIAD 2022
World Olympiad 2022 will give the opportunity to the School Students of 193 countries of the World to appear in Live International Examination for securing good score and they can avail the Scholarship of USD 300 or INR 21000 with one Computer Laptop as the winner of the Olympiad. Again each and every student will receive their World Rank e-Certificate of the World Olympiad 2022 Examination.
Rules & Regulation
- Olympiad 2022 will be Online Live Examination.
- There will be total 15 numbers of MCQquestions and duration of the examination will be 30 minutes only.
- All questions will be based on Reasoning, Logic, Numerical Ability, GK and IQonly.
- All candidates
will receive their IQ Score Card with unique ID.
- All candidates should submit this Registration Form along with Registration Fee of 15 USD or INR 500for Indian Students only.
- Transaction: The details of the Registration Fee should be clearly mentioned in the e-mail: email@example.com
- This examination will be conducted in four different categories.
Cat Lower (L): Class 1 to 3,
Cat Middle(M): 4 to 7,
Cat Higher (H) : Class 8 to 10,
- The Topper among all the first position (Rank 1) holders of the all categories of this Olympiad 2022 will receive Scholarship INR 21000 with Computer Laptop or (USD 300 for International Candidate), Books, Memento and World Rank Certificate.
- From Rank 1 to Rank 10 will receive Books, Memento, World Rank Certificate and Exciting Gifts
- From Rank 11 to Rank 100 will receive World Rank Certificate and Exciting Gifts.
- All Candidates will receive the soft copy of their IQ Score Card or e- Certificate.
Guideline for appearing the World Olympiad Examination 2022
- Every student should join the examination before fifteen (15) minutes of starting the World Olympiad examination.
- Before appearing the examination student should read all the guideline carefully. This online live examination is being conducted for evaluating the student performance for world Olympiad 2022. It is fully computerized, user friendly with advance security features and all the students should support the system without any unfair means.
- Candidate must appear in this examination from the safe, secure and silent environment of his/ her home with desktop/ laptop/ smart phone with webcam facility and un-interrupted internet connection.
- This examination does not require using any paper, pen, pencil and calculator during the exam time.
- Student will get five minutes for the question paper verification before the examination.
- Candidate can use one device only with them. Registered participants will also receive the link of question paper in WhatsApp before starting the examination and the other link will be provided in zoom live examination.
- Candidate should appear the examination in Zoom platform. They can download the zoom app from Google play store for mobile phone or in the desktop or laptop they can enter by visiting zoom.us. Student will receive the zoom log in ID and Password before one day of the examination.
- No parent, no teacher or guide can help the candidate during the examination. For category L ( Class 1 to 3 ) students parent/ guardian/ teacher can help the student for operating the device only but they are not allowed to give any instruction for answering the questions. They must keep their webcam or camera in switch on mode.
- There will be multiple choice questions and student select only one answer on their device screen. After completion of the examination they should click the submit bottom for submission of their answer script in online mode.
- All student will have to enter their WhatsApp number with country code, name and email address before appearing in the examination in our form.
- All students will receive the instruction before 10 minutes of starting their examination.
- No candidate will be able to join the meeting after 11 a.m. as the zoom meeting will be locked at 11 am(IST).
- If the candidate faces any internet issue they can attend the examination in the next month without paying registration fees.
- Any candidate appearing on World Olympiad 2022 found with the video off mode will not be considered for evaluation process and the candidate may be removed by the online invigilator for violating the rule of the examination.
- Violation of rules and regulation of this World Olympiad 2022 examination will result cancellation of the candidature or disqualification of the candidate.